KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
Ministry of Economy and Finance
Public Financial Management Modernization Project
Grant No. TF015434
Request for Expression of Interest
6 ICT Technicians
- This Request for Expression of Interest follows the General Procurement Notice for the Public Financial Management Modernization Projectthat appeared in United Nations Development Business, issue 690 dated 16 November 2006.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) has received a Trust Fund Grant No. TF015434 from multi-donor towards the costs of the Public Financial Management Modernization (PFMMP).
- The Ministry of Economy and Finance, General Secretariat of Public Financial Management Reform Steering Committee (GSC), as the implementing agency for PFMMP intends to use part of the proceeds of the grants for the services of 6 ICT Technicians as below positions:
- Database Administrator (2 Positions)
- System Administrator (1 Position)
- Network Infrastructure Administrator (2 Positions)
- Web Master and Developer (1 Position)
- The successful Local Individual Consultants shall have the following qualifications and experiences:
- At least bachelor degree with sound knowledge in Information and Communication Technologies required in the applied position
- (High priority for Android and iOS developing skills for Web master and developer position)
- Graduate qualified in ICT fields
- Previous experience of working on the implementation on the direct or line products such as Oracle, Microsoft, Juniper
- At least 1 year experience in responsible for similar position(s)
- Proven experience of working with other donors, particularly the World Bank is also essential.
- Proven ability to rise above legalese and work flexibly with local counterparts to help ensure the delivery of a successful project, take action in a strategic context and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Female candidate are encouraging and get first priority for the selection.
- Native Khmer speaker and Good in English.
- The GSC of the MEF invites expressions of interest from qualified and experienced local individual consultants to undertake the above-mentioned services. The consultant shall be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in Section V, Selection of Individual Consultants under the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, published in May 2004.
- Interested local individual consultants in submitting their expressions of interest must provide copy of their updated curriculum vitae, indicating personal and technical skills, academic qualifications, experience in similar assignments, and names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
- Consultants may obtain copies of the detailed Terms of Reference (in English) for the assignment from the address below during the office hours from 08:00 to 11:30 hours and 14:00 to 17:00 hours or through the website www.pfm.gov.kh or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted to the address below on or before 2nd September 2014, before 17:00 hours. Only short-listed consultants will be notified.
General Secretariat of Public Financial Management Reform Steering Committee
Ministry of Economy and Finance, 2nd Floor (Central Building), Room A, Street 92
Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 430 791
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com